Air tubeless Road tyre repair and inflation kit - Dynaplug
- An all in one tyre repair and reinflation solution, there is no faster way to get yourself back up and rolling than the Dynaplug Air
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The Air system has an added twist. If a tyre has lost too much pressure, just discharge the CO2 cartridge to reinflate the tyre before withdrawing the plug insertion tool, leaving you ready to go in seconds
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- Shorter Road version designed not to bottom out when used on narrower road slicks. For MTB tyres please use our MTB Air with a longer insertion tube to get past thicker MTB treads
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- CO2 can be dangerous, please read the instructions fully and wear gloves and eye protection, it's also a good idea to give the Air system a try at home before you need to do it 'in the field'
- Kit features a precision machined air valve body, stainless steel repair nozzle/insertion tube, 4 x soft nose standard plugs and a storage pouch
- In addition, there's an air hose for CO2 inflation if you just need to air up through the valve stem
- Made with pride in the USA using patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage